Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scarf Pictures

Let's try this picture thing again, shall we?
Hurray! Here is the fabric before I used it:




Now, here is the finished product:




All I did was pin the right sides together (knit fabrics curl up on the right side so it's easy to identify) and sew a straight seam. I did a 1/2" seam and secured it at each end. When I turned it right-side out, I couldn't even see the seam! This has to be my favorite project ever. It was sew easy (ha ha).
Unfortunately, the scarf was loved so much that I decided I'm not getting rid of it. This just means that I'll have to make more (and more and more and more). Maybe this will be the new product  for Knits N Bits 4 U!

I'm enjoying this cold weather because it means sweaters and boots and hats and scarves and....wearing insulated overalls when feeding the horses and having to break up the horses' and dogs' water. Did I say I was enjoying it? Hmm...

On my playlist:
Baby, it's Cold Outside...
Let it Snow...
Walking in a Winter Wonderland...
On This Cold December Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment