Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pinterest Project

Tomorrow is the first Friday of the month. That means.....Courtney's Pinterest project! However, I won't post it until next week because of the sale that I am attending Saturday. I will tell you that I'm making an inifnity scarf. They are my new fascination.

I told you a couple weeks ago some things that I would be working on. I mentioned a tablecloth, but I didn't get to finish it before Thanksgiving like I had wanted to. I mentioned Charlie Brown, but I didn't get to make the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving cupcakes like I had planned. The third thing I mentioned was sugar. For Saturday's sale, I made sugar scrubs in several different scents. The scrubs that do not sell will probably go on Etsy. That means you lucky people will get a chance to purchase my absolutely scrumptious scrubs. :)
I made peppermint, gingerbread cookie, Oatmeal cookie, Vanilla Sugar and Coconut, plus a couple seasonal scents.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and hopefully I'll be back on Monday with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment