Monday, December 10, 2012

Courtney's Completed Pinterest Project

Hi, everyone! This morning I remembered that I was supposed to have my Pinterest project completed today and post it. A while back I had found instructions for making an infinity scarf and I repinned it. Recently I found a fabric remnant at the fabric store and knew exactly what I wanted to use it for. The piece measured about 64" long (that's my height, ha ha) and 24" wide.

Unfortunately, I'm having a computer or internet problem today and it's not letting me upload the pictures. Sorry to delay it, but I'll post the pictures tomorrow. Do not despair! That just means you'll get to hear from me again! :D
I'm so glad it got cold! I'm sorry for those of you who don't like the cold weather (ahem, SDH). There are many things in our shop that will keep you warm in this weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment