Monday, December 3, 2012

November Foodie Penpals Reveal Day

Hello! It's time again for another Foodie Penpals Reveal!
This month's box was sent to me from Lailah at inmybox.wordpress.com. She sent me a wonderful box of goodies, mostly things that were local for her.


Look at all this wonderful stuff! The box contained:

  • A bag of Kale Krunch kale chips. These were really delicious!
  • A box of Sweet Rose Tulsi tea.This stuff was excellent!
  • Lavender jelly. I love lavender and this stuff was really great.
  • A bag of Mesquite Pod Maple walnuts. Wow, were these good.
  • A Mocha Whoopie pie. Really good!
  • A jar of minced ginger. I haven't tried this yet, but I have tried ginger by the same company.
  • A jar of rice seasoning. This was really good and the flavor of the seaweed reminded me of sushi (which I love).
  • A box of Mexican hot chocolate. My mother told me that we have had this before. I don't remember that, so this was like my first time trying it and it was very good.
Thanks for the wonderful treats, Lailah!

This month's Foodie Penpals is for charity. Instead of sending boxes of treats to people who are not in need, this month the money that would be spent can be donated to a charity helping the victims of Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy. Visit theleangreenbean.com and click on the FPP for Charity Link for more information. I think it's a wonderful idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment