Monday, October 22, 2012

Leah's Floral Cap


Hi guys Leah here again and I wanted to share with you a sneak peak of my latest Etsy listing! This beautiful flower hat won't get listed until I'm able to get some better pictures (hopefully this will be no later than the end of the month!) And was a lot of fun to make, I especially enjoyed adding my own twists and turns off of the pattern that inspired this hat! I have a little confession for you all... I will start off following a pattern and then change the stitches around, add or subtract rows, or add embellishments to make it my own!


Is it just me that's ready for winter to come? I know personally after that unusually long and hot summer we had I'm ready for a nice cold winter with lots and lots of snow! My excitement in anticipation for snow that has really gotten me up in the swing of crocheting again (sometimes I go in spurts...)
You see, I was helping my mom run a yard sale over the weekend and due to a mistake in our ad business was really slow. So I ran inside and grabbed my yarn and started getting to work! Before I knew it I had made two of these hats (one for a friend, which is the reason why I was making one to begin with...). It really cheered up my day!

Anyways while I was running the yard sale I was given lots of compliments on the hat, So what do you guys think? Will this be a big hit, or a bust?

I can't wait to share with you all my next creation so please stay in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment