Thursday, November 8, 2012

Foodie Penpal Reveal Day!

Courtney, here. It is time for my first Foodie Penpal Reveal Day! What is this, you may ask?

Foodie Penpal is a program that takes place each month on theleangreenbean.com.

Here’s a detailed explanation of the program:
-On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treatsThe spending limit is $15The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!

Sounds fun, doesn't it? I was so excited to join this past month. Here's the contents of my wonderful box, sent to me by Alexis of lexslifeasanewwife.blogspot.com.






Here's a list of the items:
- A bag of animal crackers. There's a reason why I don't keep these things in the house ;)
- A bag of trail mix. See above ;)
- A box of Sleepytime tea. Glad to have this in stock again!
- 2 bags of Annie's snack mix. I've never tried this before, but I love it! There was a real strong, delicious cheddar flavor in the crackers, which most crackers don't have.
- A chocolate flip-flop. Too cute!
- 1 package of maple almond butter and 1 package of chocolate hazelnut butter. You'll notice that I had to take a separate picture of the almond butter. This is because I devoured it early the next morning. I even cut open the package and got every single bit out :). I can't wait to try the chocolate hazelnut butter.

Thanks for the wonderful box, Alexis!
I sent a box to a gal named Kelli and I'm relieved that she enjoyed it! I can't wait for next month!

The Lean Green Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment